You have no items in your shopping cart.
the finest ingredients
What is Cold Pressed Oil?
The term Cold press relates to the extraction process which involves extracting oil from organic seeds, fruits and nuts without using any chemicals or solvents, and under low to room temperatures.
6 key Benefits of Cold Pressed Oil
- cold-pressing preserves the integrity of skin-loving nutrients, including omega 3, 6 and 9s.
- Studies have found a spike in tocopherol which means that cold-pressed oils have a naturally longer shelf life, and can often forgo fillers and synthetic preservatives. All in all, cold-pressing delivers a pure, potent, highly effective product.
- High in natures potent antioxidants. (like vitamins A, C, and E) providing more protection for your skin to assist in preventing free radical damage and other signs of premature ageing
- They are non-toxic and nourishing for the skin as no heat, chemicals or solvents are used in the extraction process
- high level of phenols, antioxidants and fatty acids that are found naturally in plants and seeds
- Studies have also indicated that cold pressed oils are higher in oleic acid and lauric acid which are great immune boosters. indicating better oxidative stability.”
only the finest cold pressed oils for our skincare
How Cold Pressed Oil is made
The fruit and or leave are crushed and turned into paste.
Extraction and Separation
The paste is then automatically fed into the Centrifuge (Decanter), which separates the solids from the liquids. In this process the pomace, water and oil are all separated from each other using centrifugal force.
Final Stage Refining
When the oil is extracted from the centrifuge it is then sent to the vertical Separator which is the last stage in refining, producing Cold Pressed Extra Virgin